Our Alpic and DPG Training units are available to monitor you during your training course to match your needs as close as possible. A training centre dedicated mainly to health and safety.
Our in person and e-learning training offers PPE designed for both distributors and users.
Our offer proposes structured training as follows:
- PRESENT (in the classroom with a trainer): on topics around PPE, sales techniques applied to PPE, risk assessment and recommendations for solutions etc.
- ON SITE (practical training): working at height, working in wind, rescue and evacuation etc.
- E-LEARNING (PPE course): visual inspection of fall arrest PPE, full course of PPE, modules dedicated to the standard PPE environment etc.
Information and training to better understand the issues of personal protection:
- Act within the framework of health and safety at work.
- Argue a range of personal protection.
- Understand the technical features of personal protection.
- Follow a study of work position and recommend a solution for personal protection.
- Identify and assess risks, adjust the performance of protection.
- Comply with requirements for recording, storage, maintenance, product control.
- Read and understand the product certification.
- Know the legal, regulatory and normative environment.
Therefore we address:
- For sales teams to organize and deepen their knowledge of PPE to develop their sales and give more meaning to their job as their business proposals.
- For companies that use PPE to identify the most appropriate answers to the risks of their work environment, to choose the most efficient products and follow up the necessary review of PPE category III.
- QSE employers and managers, whose teams work at height and who, in accordance with the Labor Code, must be trained in the risks related to their work.